• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

draft picks we own

adrian

i was just wondering what all draft picks we have already traded away because we really arre gonna hurt in coming years if our only expendableable asset is chill what about if law neever pans out bibby is gone and we have no picks or money we thn have the same or worse pg situation as a few days ago

Quote:

i was just wondering what all draft picks we have already traded away because we really arre gonna hurt in coming years if our only expendableable asset is chill what about if law neever pans out bibby is gone and we have no picks or money we thn have the same or worse pg situation as a few days ago

I'm pretty sure that we have not traded away any 1st rounders other than this coming '08 pick. In the summer of '09, we will have the expiring contracts of Bibby ($14M) and Zaza ($4M) plus a 1st round draft pick. No worries for the "coming years".

Quote:

That sentence was an English teacher's nightmare. WOW

Quote:

Quote:

That sentence was an English teacher's nightmare. WOW

There's no need for you to comment on someone else's grammar as it was a legimate question no matter how it's phrased. Given the fact that you're a grammar critic perhaps you can also comment on posts where the sentence structure meets your standards.