• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Start Zaza

Ikeatlanta

Quote:

I know this sounds crazy but seeing how bad our bench play is wouldn't it be wise to start Pachulia at Center and bring Horford off the bench to help with Bench play. I would give Horford the bulk of the minutes but at least we give Al some shine vs. 2nd teamers and also give us a fighting chance when our starters are on the bench. Also Pachulia's mistakes might be overshadowed by the strong play of our starting 5. Your thoughts

I'm speechless. I do not know of a single player in the NBA can have such a negative impact on a team's play than Zaza has this season.

Quote:

You do realize that the Spurs have put Manu back into the starting lineup and ever since that game have only lost that one game, to the Celtics, right? I think that was a failed experiment by Pop and not one that I would repeat with Z.

That "failed experiment" won them a title.

Manu has only started 13 games on the season. Parker has been out so it makes more sense to start Ginobily.

When Parker and Duncan are both healthy it makes more sense to start Finley. Finley needs other guys to set him up for good looks on offense. Manu can create on his own.

When manu comes in off the bench he gets more shot opportunities then he would with both Parker and Duncan on the floor. Bringing Manu off the bench is the best way to get the most combined production out of Finley and Manu.

I understand the reasoning behind the idea of starting Zaza I just don't agree with it though. On the plus side he won't get as many touches on offense playing with the starters. the problem is that he is a such a weak defender that the the opposing starters would expose him badly on pick and rolls which they did all last year.

Quote:

Over Horf? No thanks... pass me the kool-aid.

I want Zaza off this team he is the biggest piece of [censored] ever. This retard really thinks he is good. You would think after getting his shot beat or turnover the ball over every time he touches it, he would give it up, but no he does it again. Go back to Europe you big p*ssy!