• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin on 92.9 this morning

coachx

I was shocked to ear Marvin on 92.9 FM this morning since I thought he had the flu.

I hear the 2nd have of the interview where he talked about Chillz being the Z-Box champ on the team and how Chills takes his X-Box on the road for "team tournaments" an alwayse wins.

He was commenting on how the rookies had it super bad this year compared to when he was a rookie as far as patical jokes go.

Did any one hear the 1st partof the interview ? Did Mavin say how his health was ?

Quote:

Quote:

I was shocked to ear Marvin on 92.9 FM this morning since I thought he had the flu.

Why would you be shocked by this? Radio stations do these interviews over the phone, not in person.

When I have the flu my tempature is 102 at 8:00 in the morning and my sinuses would be draining way too much for a phone/radio interiew. I would sound like death. Marvin sounded well and crisp.....not like a guy who was sent home with the flu the night before.

I misseed the first part of the interview where another poster confirmed Marvin said he was sick.

Maybe it's because he's a professional athlete and in better shape than your average person? Not trying to say you're out of shape, but I'm guessing that athletes can take the flu better than most. Hell, we all remember the infamous Game 5 of the 97 NBA Finals when Michael Jordan, playing with the flu, lights the Jazz up for 38. So yeah, if an extraordinary athlete can drop 38 in the finals, then he might be just a tad bit better than your regular person.

Good to see he's doing alright. Might wanna have him sit out a couple more games though. lol.

Quote:

I'm more surprised that Marvin would be on 92.9. I know that they're the Falcons broadcast station, but they have nothing to do with Atlanta sports outside of that, especially not the Hawks.

790 was plugging a Bibby interview this morning, did anyone catch that?

I guess that's showing that the Hawks are slowly but surely coming back to relevance in the city. Not all the way, but it's getting there.