• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How Will We Match Up With Knicks Bigs?

JackB1

How do u think we will match up with Randolph and Curry? I think we should

play Al vs Randolph and Zaza vs Curry. I don't really see any other option when

the Knicks have both those guys out these. I can see Solo getting some mins

also tonite if both Zaza and Al play a lot. Also, if Marvin is still out, we have to

go with this lineup.

The only problem the Knicks throw at us is how to match up against those 2 Bigs.

Other than that, we should be fine. Too bad we didn't still have Lorenzo. Al better

be careful not to get any early fouls bumping with Curry or Randolph.

It will be ineresting to see if Woody chooses to play size vs. size or speed/skill vs size.

I have not seen the Knicks much this year.

I would love to see Horford run Curry off the floor and into the ground since Curry has awful conditioning and Smith out run Randolph. I would keep Smith at PF b/c Randolph cannot play defense. Smith would have a chance to drive to the hoop at will vs. Randolph and Curry is not going to block any shots with help defense.

Then again size vs. size is the more traditional approach and may keep Horford out of trouble which is probably more important then Smith scoring points.

Horford and Smith will out work them and it is very important for ZaZa to give quality minutes.

David Lee will probably be on he court alot with Curry.

It will be an interestng game. The Knicks are actuall coming off a win vs. the Bobcats and the Hawks need to get on a real roll.

If we run against the Knicks, they are going to get ran out of the building. Curry doesn't believe in defense, and Randolph is always lost out there, even though most of his fans will tell you that he's the best thing since sliced bread.

So yeah, if we run on the Knicks, then we'll cruise. If we slow this game down, that's when that sorry team might have a chance.

The Knicks really don't play Randolph and Curry together any more. In fact, they just don't play Curry hardly at all, and usually just when Randolph goes to the bench. Lee is getting much more time than Curry right now.

And by the way, it's not so much how we will match up with the Knicks big guys, it's how the Knicks will match up with our speed. And they can't.