Diesel's trade of the Day.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Being in this new place means less traffic... Anyway, still worthy of discussion.

JT/Glover/Hendu...

To Golden State.

Fortson/Mills to Denver

Jason Richardson/Juwaun Howard to Atlanta

We would have:

DD/JV

Jason Richardson/Ira Newble

DJ/Toni/CC

SAR/Howard/Smith

Theo/Nazr

This is a trade with a lot of purpose.

Purpose #1.

Richardson will be a scorer.

Purpose #2.

Howard would function as a good tutor and BU this yr and about 15 million dollars next yr.

Purpose #3.

Dickau is the key. If he is ready to be all those things that Ehlo and Stockton says, then he will add in and will be the point for this team.

Everybody else at the table is happy.

I definitely like it for our sake. Howard is good enough that he can play 3-5 on our team and would allow us to have a very nice rotation. I hate losing JT, but Richardson is gonna be a 5-star player in this league very soon, he is ready to break out. Howard will be able to help us win this year, and then next year his salary is off the books if we dont want to keep him, which will allow us to make a run at one of the big boys and build like we did when we signed Deke.

I think that Golden State gets a pretty fair deal, but does Denver? Maybe give them a draft pick from us and it should work out.

• Premium Member

Well, I agree.

I think Denver would get a fairer deal with a 1st rounder involved. I put in Mills but salarywise the whole trade has to be reconstructed.

I think Howard is hoovering above 20 million.

That would be like:

JT/Hendu/CC/Toni to GS.

Fortson/Mills/Foyle to Denver

Richardson/Howard to Atlanta.