• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gearon's Email Address

TexasPete

I wrote ole numbnut Gearon a nice email yesterday expressing my displeasure with his Woodson man love. I got his real email address (can't tell you how my "sources" won't allow it LOL). This is the address he actually reads, unlike his ASG address. I encourage any Hawks fan that is fed up to let him know about it. We need to bomb him.

Mgearon@HeliosHoldings.net

Let the assh0le have it!!!

Actually, I think the fans, the people who pay for this asswypes product, have a right to let him know how they feel. This guy is holding the cities basketball team hostage with his incompetance.

If YOU dont have the nads to write him then you dont have to do it. Hows that?

I think it depends on the content.

E-mailing him and blasting him for not firing Mike Woodson, calling him an idiot, or doing anything that criticizes ASG will achieve nothing but a delete.

If done in a well thought out, well supported, clear, and to the point manner, then it might have a chance at making him think.

• Premium Member

Quote:

And sitting on your ass doing NOTHING is guaranteed to have no chance of accomplishing anything positive.

How's that?

Pretending anyone cares what you as an isolated individual thinks is a sign of bloated egoism.

How's that?

Then don't [censored] anymore. Its like people who don't vote shouldnt complain.

I read constant complaining on this site day after day after day. So, you would rather complain to nobody as opposed to actually approaching the one man who is responsible and can actually do something about it?

Only in ATL are there fans too soft to let their voices be heard. You can write him a nice and respectful email that lists your concerns in a nice way. But in a way that he understands. Do it your way.

If you want to send him an email then do it. If your too scared then dont.

• Premium Member

Quote:

If done in a well thought out, well supported, clear, and to the point manner, then it might have a chance at making him think.

See, I don't even believe that.

Why would a successful, proven businessman care what an anonymous fan thinks? He pays people much more accomplished than random fans a lot of money to give him opinions. He can read a newspaper. He knows what ticket sales are like. He can see the win-loss record.

We're nobodies, guys. Deal with it.

Quote:

Quote:

And sitting on your ass doing NOTHING is guaranteed to have no chance of accomplishing anything positive.

How's that?

Pretending anyone cares what you as an isolated individual thinks is a sign of bloated egoism.

How's that?

Not having the balls to do express your frustration is a sign of being a [censored].

How's that?

• Premium Member

Quote:

I read constant complaining on this site day after day after day. So, you would rather complain to nobody as opposed to actually approaching the one man who is responsible and can actually do something about it?

If you want to communicate with a business man, you do so with your wallet.

It's not a complicated world out there, Tex.

Quote:

Quote:

How's that?

How's that?

Bloated egoism? Man, you really are a victim. Believe it or not, some people let their voices be heard. If enough voices are heard there can be change. These kinds of changes are brought about all the time by fans and media bringing the heat. Yes, one isolated voice can do nothing. But if enough people go after a cause then anything is possible.

You dont have to call him names. You can craft it in the way you want.

I would hate to be a guy who just sits back and takes what he gets. And if nothing comes from it at least you tried.

Quote:

Quote:

Not having the balls to do express your frustration is a sign of being a [censored].

How's that?

Not knowing you're a small man in a big man's world is a sign of lunacy.

How's that?

I'm 6 foot 5 dumbfuck. JK

But seriously nobody ever said this would get his attention. It is more of a way for frustrated fans to vent their frustration. Get it? Stop being a douche bag making such irrelevant posts laced with insults while you try to play them off by trying to type in such a sophisticated matter. But that is the way of internet message board losers.. the type of people who have 5000 posts on a fan site... who fits that bill? HMMMMMM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

How's that?

How's that?

Bloated egoism? Man, you really are a victim. Believe it or not, some people let their voices be heard. If enough voices are heard there can be change. These kinds of changes are brought about all the time by fans and media bringing the heat. Yes, one isolated voice can do nothing. But if enough people go after a cause then anything is possible.

I would hate to be a guy who just sits back and takes what he gets. And if nothing comes from it at least you tried.

Put this dude in jail and I PROMISE YOU he is taking it up the ass daily. LMAO what a joke this guy is.

Quote:

Quote:

How's that?

Not knowing you're a small man in a big man's world is a sign of lunacy.

How's that?

A small man in a big mans world? LMAO. I'm thankful that my parents let me keep my testicles when I went out into the big and bad hard world.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

How's that?

How's that?

Put this dude in jail and I PROMISE YOU he is taking it up the ass daily.

And apparently learning to love it. When faced with a crisis, go to the small man's rule book and fold.

• Premium Member

You see this every year, and it's sad. Anonymous internet posters who send emails to the owner as if they have a "right" to anything other than entertainment.

You don't have a "right" to go watch a winning team. You aren't paying money so that you can have a "voice." You're paying for entertainment. This isn't a "political process." This isn't a "wenis comparison" contest. This isn't a "democracy." These guys have paid MILLIONS (read: more than you'll ever make in your lifetime) for the right to do whatever they would like with their franchise.

Don't like what they're doing? Don't go to the game.

Don't like what they're doing? Don't watch it on television.

Don't like what they're doing? Don't buy their merchandise.

If that doesn't work, find another team to follow.

But pretending that Gearon or anyone else at AS really cares what you or 10 of your buddies thinks is foolish. If that actually made a difference, then the "Vent" section on the AJC would've changed things a decade ago. Or Sekou's articles. Or the booing at the games.

As far as they're concerned, we're all random, unqualified guys who they can't even be sure are customers. You don't matter to them. And you shouldn't, if they have any business acumen at all. Fans are fickle, and love to complain. Heck, most of Atlanta's fans don't even come out to support the team.

Certainly, owners have a financial incentive to put a good team on the floor. Fans want to come out to see a good team, not the ever-underachieving pile of flaming crap the past few months have brought us. Myself, I'm giving the AS this summer to show that they are committed to putting a winning team on the floor. While I think they're wrong to keep Woodson when they've clearly lost the team, I'm not naive enough to think I can change their minds based on a random email. Plus, it's just entertainment.

There are more important things to be using your "voice" for.