• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Spotlight: Joe Johnson

KB21

Did anyone else watch that on Sports South? If you didn't, you missed a great chance to see a biography on Joe Johnson and really get an understanding of where he came from and what type of person he is.

Joe Johnson isn't just a great basketball player. He's a great person as well. He's a leader and a winner, IMO. He comes from a humble back ground and has remained humble despite the fact that he is now a star.

Also, this is a man that has accomplished everything he has set out to do. One of the things he said he was going to do was turn this franchise around when he signed here. Well, the Hawks have improved in each of his seasons in Atlanta, and I don't think it is going to be much longer before they get over that hump.

Quote:

Did anyone else watch that on Sports South? If you didn't, you missed a great chance to see a biography on Joe Johnson and really get an understanding of where he came from and what type of person he is.

Joe Johnson isn't just a great basketball player. He's a great person as well. He's a leader and a winner, IMO. He comes from a humble back ground and has remained humble despite the fact that he is now a star.

Also, this is a man that has accomplished everything he has set out to do. One of the things he said he was going to do was turn this franchise around when he signed here. Well, the Hawks have improved in each of his seasons in Atlanta, and I don't think it is going to be much longer before they get over that hump.

That was a great piece and Joe gets a lot of respect from me. His spirit comes through in the spotlight. I give kudos to his support system also.

I watched it and thought it was a great story. Seems like Joe is a leader by his actions. That was phenomanable the way Joe helped the Razorbacks make it to the NCAA tournament his freshman year. I Hope he can turn around this franchise.