• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I thought UCLA was supposed to be great?

NJHAWK

I saw A & M play a few times and if UCLA can barely handle them them my boys from the X have a real good shot at the final four this year. Im not saying they will make it because West Virginia is a real tough team but Im saying the West region is up for grabs. I think UCLA should beat the Hilltopper/San Diego winner but I think the X/West Virginia winner will make the final four. If A & M made a few free throws at the end they would have won. UCLA's style is one that Xavier loves to play as well, a nice slugfest.

• Moderators

I felt bad for A&M. They had the game in hand and tightened up down the stretch - giving up easy penetration and missing open jumpers. They are going to be thinking all summer about the missed opportunities.

• Moderators

The play at the end reminded me a bit of UCLA's "miracle" finish during their last championship run. There is no question that a lot of teams that win or advance to the final four get one they probably shouldn't along the way. For every team, it is just survive and advance.

That said, I still feel bad for A&M. I absolutely believe those guys are going to be wracked with regret after choking that game away down the stretch.