• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For those that attended the Bucks game...

DieHardHAWK

Did yall see Skyhawk's rollerblading/dunk suicide attempt? That poor guy got thrown full speed into the backboard. He took it like a champ but he never came back out. Not to mention they showed the replay like 10 times lol. Just wanted to know if the guy was alright and if anyone has a clip of that. Thanks

Quote:

Did yall see Skyhawk's rollerblading/dunk suicide attempt? That poor guy got thrown full speed into the backboard. He took it like a champ but he never came back out. Not to mention they showed the replay like 10 times lol. Just wanted to know if the guy was alright and if anyone has a clip of that. Thanks

They did show it on the Bucks telecast of the game which I saw on LP. So there should be a copy of that lying around, Im sure someone has it.

a Hawks' game maybe ever. It was hilarious the way they kept replaying it over and over on the jumbotron. I didn't realize until about the 3rd replay that he actually made the shot! That video would definitely win first prize on America's Funniest Videos.

• Premium Member

Quote:

a Hawks' game maybe ever. It was hilarious the way they kept replaying it over and over on the jumbotron. I didn't realize until about the 3rd replay that he actually made the shot! That video would definitely win first prize on America's Funniest Videos.

That was definately one of the funniest things I have ever seen at a game! I was in section 122 with my dad and girlfriend and we almost fell out of our seats laughing.