• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Terry recruiting James Posey to ATL?

KB21

Posey has stated that the Hawks are a team he would like to play for. Reportedly, Posey and Terry are pretty tight. Posey apparently would love the opportunity to come play with Jason Terry.

Like Terry, Posey is a restricted free agent. The question is, does he fit into Jeff Van Gundy's long term plans in Houston, and would they deal him in a sign and trade for Glenn Robinson?

I would love it if we got Posey. He is exactly what the Hawks need. A guy that can play great defense, score a little, rebound a little. I think he would fit in perfectly with the Hawks. I would imagine he would start at shooting guard for the Hawks if signed although Diaw is also a possibility. KB where did u get the news on this?

He is a restricted FA though so would he sign a MLE if we offered it or is it a trade rumor?

Posey actually discovered some offense while in Denver last season, and then Denver traded their topscorer to Houston for more lottery ping pong I guess.

He hasn't had alot of touches in Houston, but he does have an offense besides his lockdown defense.

A starting lineup of

JT

Posey

Diaw

SAR

Ratliff

is pretty impressive if you ask me.