• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's Dream...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Hawks make it to the playoffs as a 7th Seed.

Atlanta vs. Detroit.

Detroit wins game 1 convincingly.

Detroit squeaks a win in game 2.

Atlanta wins game 3 by a last second floater by Joe Johnson.

IN game 4 Woody plays Acie more than 3 minutes due to foul trouble and Acie grows up right before our eyes by besting Mr. Big Shot Chauncey Billups.

In game 5, Atlanta Dominates.

In game 6, Atlanta's three point shooting and monster rebounding by Horf leads Atlanta to win the series.

Next Victim... Orlando.

Atlanta Sweeps Orlando in 4 straight.

Next Victim.... Boston..

By the time the series Swings to Atlanta...

The Atlanta Celebrities are "Hawks down".

PDiddy, Jermaine Dupree, LudaChris, on one side of the court wearing Dominqiue Wilkins throwback Jerseys. Lauren London is wearing the #5 Hawks Jersey dress.

1439453800_c209e107ab.jpg

Team Dime has started to sport Atlanta appearal.

OutKast and other GA rappers can be seen diamond studded throughout the Arena. Phillips Arena is filled to capacity... and there's one group wearing Horf Jersies. By the end of game three, everybody is chanting Rookie of the Year... Rookie of the Year... as Horford has denied KG from breaking double digits. A game three victory is preserved for the Hawks when Smoove meets Pierce on the last play of the game... with a thunderous, Clean BLOCK... The whole arena Erupts!!!!

Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith calling the telecast can be seen giving each other High Fives...

Nique is walking around on the sideline pumping his fist! Doc Rivers doesn't even try to work the referees.

The Atlanta Homecourt Advantage has shown up. Smoove, Marvin, and Chillz are all chest bumping! For some reason, Woody is still looking depressed.

Very nice dreaming. Did she look that good in your dream too ?

Let just play Boston first, beat them, and get it over with.

You know they will be hyping the Dominique / Doc Rivers years since they will both be in the building just a camera shot away from each other and neither team has been in the playoffs for a while.

If nothing else a Boston vs. Atlanta series would remind the country of the Doc Rivers / Dominique Wilkens era of Hawks basketball.

How many times will they show clips from the Wilkens vs. Bird dual ? Alot for sure.

Will the old "Big 3" come hang with Danny Ainge in his box ? (Bird, McHale, Parrish). They should do a pre-game ceremony giving props to the old Celtics and Hawks who battled in the 80s.

Those front court matchups were great !

Bird vs. Wilkens

McHale vs. Willis / Carr

Parrish / Walton vs. Moses Malone / Tree Rollins (dare I say it, John Contract)

Those were the days ! Truth be told, these Hawks have a chance to do what the former Hawk greats could not......Beat the Boston Celtics in a playoff series. Man ! I bet it would bring a smile or even a tear to Nique's eye. Hell, even Doc Rivers may smile somewhere deep inside where he is still a Hawk. Its not the same Big 3 but it would mean alot.

I bet Nique could give a great inspirational speech heading into this series. He would make these guys realize the chance of a lifetime is right infront of them to make history. They have the chance to do something he never did (beat the Celtics). If that doesn't pump the kids up nothing will. Plus JJ has extra incentive to play well vs. the team that drafted him.

The funny thing is when (I'm optimistic) we make the playoffs, thousands of NBA fans across the country will be watching us play for the first time this season, since we're THE TEAM TV FORGOT.

I think the last time an Atlanta franchise got national love was when the Falcons were beat down on Turkey Day, right? Oops, my bad, I forgot about the "Vick tribute game" against the Saints. That was another beat down followed immediately by Petrino calling for hog booty.

OK, so we get to set things straight at The Highlight Factory. Hell-to-the YES!

• 3 months later...