• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All 4,000 Fans in attendance gave a standing O at

jhay610

the end 4 the Hawks gr8 effort. F-ing embarrassing crowd. We have been playing good basketball and the Braves are playing the 3rd game of their season. WTF!!???!

Nice coaching Sam Mitchell a) not fouling with 3 seconds in the game up by 3 and 2) doubling down on Joe off of Bibby (aka "Money") and leaving him open for dagger 3 after dagger 3.

Kudos to Smoove. He must have read the epic thread today.

Half-expecting stern to overrule our clock-operators and hand us the "L" I will never watch the NBA again if that happens....F-You Atlanta (Non)Fan Base!

And I can say that cuz I'm born and raised ATL

Yes, i can't really talk cuz i live in a different state and can't go to the games but props to the people who were there and into the game...

but the rest of the area needs to start showing some support...if we're winning and still can't get people to go, then people will have evidence to back up the claim that Atlanta is not a good sports fan town. i don't agree of course but we all know it's out there... we need some more national attention i think.

I was there and that was the best game i ever attended. You could feel the emotion in the arena and for the first time in years, it felt like the whole arena was rooting for the home team. It was almost too much to bear, with the clutch shots and dramatic calls. It was a game that meant alot and they came through like champions. I had a great time, it will be something that me and my little brother will always remember.

Not that there have been many big gmaes in Philips Arena history. Still, considering the opponent, the 17 point deficit, the magnitude of the win and the drama, I think this was the biggest win we've had at Philips. Of course beating Philly on Fri might top this as the biggest win in Philips Arena history. It is amazing how history can change when the games mean something. grin.gif