• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone miss AJ and Lue now?.....

JackB1

didn't think so.......

Holy crap, when Bibby is hot, he is HOT!!! And dude is like ice with the clock winding down. That shot he made at the end of regulation was the reason we picked him up. Did you see how he remained calm and faked a few times as the clock was winding down? There is no panic in him whatsoever. Not even JJ makes that shot in that situation.

Why shouldn't we miss them? It'd be nice to have some vets coming off the bench. Bibby and Joe can't play 48 minutes a game.

That said, Bibby was a steal, and since it comes down to them or him, I can't complain at all.

That shot was amazing. He had a man in his face with time winding down and the game on the line, and he hit a FADE AWAY THREE.

Quote:

Why shouldn't we miss them? It'd be nice to have some vets coming off the bench. Bibby and Joe can't play 48 minutes a game.

That said, Bibby was a steal, and since it comes down to them or him, I can't complain at all.

That shot was amazing. He had a man in his face with time winding down and the game on the line, and he hit a FADE AWAY THREE.

Agree 100%. Getting Bibby was worth losing AJ and Lue, but those two were always planned to be backups before injuries to Speedy and Acie put them in unintended roles. Having even one of them as a backup now in case of rookie jitters would be a great comfort zone.

It would be a good move to bring AJ back as the 3rd PG. He is a "pro's pro."

I think Jack's point was more that if we had Lue &/or AJ NOW, then we could not have Bibby too. The deal would have never happened. I know some fan purist loved Lue. However, the more knowledgable basketball fan saw him as a cancer to the long-term development of a true offensive system.

Lue's free wheeling shot attempts make other players want to jack up shots b/c they know it may be a while before Lue gives them the ball again. Bibby on the other hand is the anti Lue. He makes quick decisions of what to do and it effects everyone else.

Bibby is the best thing to happen to this team since the selection of Al Horford. Without these 2 guys we are the exact same team as last year. Both of these guys play the game the "right way" and came from winning organizations and were leaders for their respective teams. They have been instruemental in changing the Hawks "losing culture." To compare them to what we once had (AJ, Lue, ZaZa as starters) is the difference in night and day.