• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson: "I'm having a great time."

mrhonline

• Premium Member

Yahoo Sports

Quote:

Atlanta’s 36th win was its most since accumulating 50 in the 1997-98 season.

“We’re a young team, but we play with poise,” Johnson said. “Mike (Bibby) and I are the only guys who have been to the playoffs, but the young guys are stepping up. I’m having a great time.”

The Hawks won for only the 11th time on the road this season, improving to 11-27.

“It means we’re growing as a team,” coach Mike Woodson said. “These guys are growing up and they’re playing for something. I’m so proud of the guys.”

Quote:

Yahoo Sports

Quote:

Atlanta’s 36th win was its most since accumulating 50 in the 1997-98 season.

“We’re a young team, but we play with poise,” Johnson said. “Mike (Bibby) and I are the only guys who have been to the playoffs,
but the young guys are stepping up
. I’m having a great time.”

The Hawks won for only the 11th time on the road this season, improving to 11-27.

“It means we’re growing as a team,” coach Mike Woodson said. “These guys are growing up and they’re playing for something. I’m so proud of the guys.”

It was encouraging the way Marvin played these last two games. These were very important games against a tough defensive team. It wasn't "just New York". In two games Marvin scored 37 pts shooting 63% from the field and was 13 of 14 from the line.

He has been hitting that jump hook a lot lately and he showed something else today. He posted up and shoulder faked like he was going to go up for a hook but instead turned to his left for a wide open turnaround fadeaway which he made.

Guest Walter

Quote:

I’m having a great time.”

JJ is not a guy that talks just to be heard. I can appreciate that JJ believes in the improvement with these guys.

W