• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Indy game, the biggest game of the year

WraithSentinel

It is the next game which make it the biggest game of the year right there. Seeing as how we split the season series so far 1-1. If I understand correctly when determining a playoff tiebreaker they goto the season series first. If so then if the Hawks win Tues(that is a big IF right now). Pacers would have no chance even if they ended with the same record as the Hawks.

First the Hawks will have won first of all. Taking the old magic #2,Pacers lose magic #1, and lastly Hawks win season series magic #0. While the Bucks didn't help at all. If the Hawks come ready to play. Everything can be taken care of this Tues. Then we sit back and watch see what the Nets do.

The Nets still got:

Cleveland

Toronto

Bucks

Bobcats

Celtics

While the Nets could win 4 of those 5, I would bet against it. I just don't think they're that good. Also, 4 out of those 5 games are road games. The Nets have won 3 road games since the start of Feb and those 3 road wins are:

Miami

Charlotte

NY

It will be tough for them to win in Toronto, Cleveland, and Boston. They might win 1 of those 3 games. They can't even afford one more loss. I simply can't see them being a factor.

Quote:

It is the next game which make it the biggest game of the year right there. Seeing as how we split the season series so far 1-1. If I understand correctly when determining a playoff tiebreaker they goto the season series first. If so then if the Hawks win Tues(that is a big IF right now). Pacers would have no chance even if they ended with the same record as the Hawks.

First the Hawks will have won first of all. Taking the old magic #2,Pacers lose magic #1, and lastly Hawks win season series magic #0. While the Bucks didn't help at all. If the Hawks come ready to play. Everything can be taken care of this Tues. Then we sit back and watch see what the Nets do.

That's over hype. NOT

Quote:

This isn't the biggest game the Hawks will play this year. This is the biggest game the Hawks will have played in the entire decade. I'm not trying to make it sound like Armageddon. But, seriously, this is the first time they've played for anything significant in years. I hope they aren't smelling themselves. Go in hungry, Indy is.

Quote:

The Sonics beat Denver yesterday. Durant said they wanted to "spoil their season" and keep them out of the playoffs. Best believe, the Indy, the Knicks and Miami (even Orlando) are thinking the same way. We'll see how much sack our Atlanta Hawks have.

I agree that this game is big, yet I think the entire last five games are huge. Why?

We hold our own fate, we will find out what we are made of, we will find out the quality of coaching- yes we will find out if there is fire in the belly and skill to enforce our will on those who would keep the Hawks out of the playoffs. We will have to fight to get in and this week we better come out swinging or we will go home another year and watch and wonder what could have been.