• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Losing Ira, Dion and DJ

JTFan31

I think we have lost 3 guys that can play in this league and can play the 2 or the 3. All these guys were contributors and an important part to our team.

I think the biggest lost here was Newble, why? because Newble brings alot to a team, hustle, rebounding and a very much improved 3 point shot. Dion would probably fade away this year because he might not be starting, although he did very well as the starting 2 guard and DJ was too timid when playing, he wasnt aggressive and showed no emotions.

I really hope Hawks management knows what they are doing with the pick of Diaw and Hansen. Hansen looks like a steal and can probably make this team. His anwer were very good in the hawks media interviews and what I also like about Hansen is that he is a 25 year old, makes him mature and experience.

I agree, we did lose 3 talented players that are big time contributors to this team. A combine 25 ppg, DJ is only 22 and could of been something special for us this year. I sure hope we can at least sign one of these 3 players, or else we will be very shorthanded in the guards positions, JT really being the only true player....Diaw and Hansen are yet to be seen.