• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What are you going to do if..?

Supporter

Quote:

Indiana makes the playoffs and not us. I understand that it is against the law to kill someone but, i dont know if i can help not looking at woody in the eye and pulling out a gun!!

I'll look at the bright side....

BK and Woody will definitely be history.

The playoffs should be fun to watch.

Golf season is here.

Quote:

well if we dont make the playoffs the 2 joshes would want out Joe Johnson is gonna be pissed and will ask for more help this offseason this could get ugly if we dont make it

Yes... and losing BOTH Joshes would be HORRIBLE for the squad and the city.

I've resigned myself to the fact that one of them is gonna be gone; probably J-Chill even though he is the more complete player right now; Smith shows flashes of BRILLIANCE followed by weeks of mediocrity; but hey, he DID win that Slam-Dunk title (crickets chirping)...

I hate to say it but I almost want to see it happen; if we make the playoffs we've basically signed on for another year of Woody/Billy Boy... My stress level cannot take that!

Woodson and BK will be gone for sure. I expect a some changes to this roster. On top of that I expect the Hawks to reclaim their throne as the laughing stock of the NBA. This team will have complete what many thought was impossible even for them and that is blow a sure playoff bid in a pathetic East. I almost forgot watch the Suns get a good player with our lotto pick.