• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reggie with a little Al love on TNT last night....

Seano

Just thought I'd mention for those that didn't see it- in the 3rd quarter of the Lakers- Clips game on TNT last night, Reggie Theus gave his list of who he thought should win the major post-season awards, and he named Al as his rookie of the year. smile.gif

See, some people out there are taking notice, and on national TV too. That can only help Al (let's hope anyway).

Quote:

Just thought I'd mention for those that didn't see it- in the 3rd quarter of the Lakers- Clips game on TNT last night, Reggie Theus gave his list of who he thought should win the major post-season awards, and he named Al as his rookie of the year.
smile.gif

See, some people out there are taking notice, and on national TV too. That can only help Al (let's hope anyway).

I think you meant Reggie Miller. Al also was Charles Barkley choice for ROY.

Quote:

Quote:

Just thought I'd mention for those that didn't see it- in the 3rd quarter of the Lakers- Clips game on TNT last night, Reggie Theus gave his list of who he thought should win the major post-season awards, and he named Al as his rookie of the year.
smile.gif

I think you meant Reggie Miller. Al also was Charles Barkley choice for ROY. Yup,then,then he said "My Hawks are making the playoffs" like always

• Moderators

It is too bad that most of the ROY voters considered Adam Morrison a top rookie of the year contender until late last season and will be voting on this one.

Those people look at PPG and not much else (including how efficient you are racking up those points).

If I were picking ROY, my preferences would go:

1. Al Horford

2. Al Thorton

3. Kevin Durant

4. Luis Scola

That Thornton kid sure is impressive. Anyway, I just don't see Horford winning it. The voters are idiots who pay more attention to flash and PPG than all the other things that matter as well.

You are so right jhay. Horford has been the class of last year's rookie class, that's for sure.

On a side note, Brand may want to rethink bolting for FA just yet. Him plus Al Thornton is gonna be special for the next couple years (along with Kaman).