• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This Thing is going all the way to the Miami game

khaos7

Just a prediction...Indy beats Washington today. Butler is probably not playing. There is only a slim chance the Wizards can move up in the seeding. They will probably rest their starters some in this game to prepare for the Cavs. In fact, on their site, they have already conceeded that they won't be moving up and their opponent will be Bron and company on Cleveland's floor.

It's a must win for Indy so watch them play all out. The only way I see them losing is if Indy caves into the pressure.

On our end, after we beat Orlando the last time, I believe Dwight will come out and beast on us. He's yet to have a big game at Philips. Look for him to do this thing. We lose tomorrow and we'll have to sweat it out in Miami.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Just a prediction...Indy beats Washington today. Butler is probably not playing. There is only a slim chance the Wizards can move up in the seeding. They will probably rest their starters some in this game to prepare for the Cavs. In fact, on their site, they have already conceeded that they won't be moving up and their opponent will be Bron and company on Cleveland's floor.

It's a must win for Indy so watch them play all out. The only way I see them losing is if Indy caves into the pressure.

On our end, after we beat Orlando the last time, I believe Dwight will come out and beast on us. He's yet to have a big game at Philips. Look for him to do this thing. We lose tomorrow and we'll have to sweat it out in Miami.

A win can't move Orlando Up and a lost can't move them down.

What does Dwight have to play for?

I will really be pulling for the Wizards. If Indy were to win, I can almost foresee the following: Woody goes all-out against Orlando, plays the starters 48 each. If the Magic pull it out, we have a back-to-back the next night. Tense!

If Indy wins tonight, I would almost like to see him play the bench against Orlando, and go all out against Miami.