• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3247 daze....

ecc423

and counting...since last playoff game (Game 4 vs. Knicks on 5.24.99)...here's a few things thats happened since.....

<script src="http://www.clocklink.com/embed.js"><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">obj=new Object;obj.clockfile="9002e-red.swf";obj.TimeZone="EST";obj.width=320;obj.height=20;obj.From="1999,5,24,24,00,00";obj.Title="How%20Long%3F%3F%3F";obj.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj);

5a2uwz.jpg

Or

The list of starting PGs since the Hawks' last playoff game:

Bobby Sura

Emmanuel Davis

Bimbo Coles

Anthony Johnson (2 different stints)

Jason Terry

Brevin Knight

Mike Wilks

Gary Payton (for 1/2 a day)

Matt Maloney

Kenny Anderson

Jaque Vaughn

Jimmy Jackson

Joe Johnson

Royal Ivey

Speedy Claxton

Tyron Lue

Acie Law

Mike Bibby

I'm sure there were at least 5 more that I can't remember.

This has given me some perspective. History will show that our dark ages match up with the country's dark ages known as the George W presidency. Therefore, WE ARE AMERICA'S TEAM! Spread the word.

The fact that people were worried about the Y2K bug last time we made the playoffs really shows you how long ago it was.

That was so creative how you stuck that jab at the George Bush presidency in there. I mean it's so awesome that you can see that the Hawks have sucked and that W's term has sucked too....and you put it all together on Hawksquawk in such a witty manner. My God you are so f'in cool! Please give us more of that delicious humor. My palette has not been satisfied.