• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS COACH? RETARDED???

Brotha2ThaNite

What is purpose for playing the starters all these minutes? We are getting our @$$ handit to us against 2A players. We are not about to anything GS did last year. GS went into the playoffs on a 10 plus winning streak. You can hear it in Bob's and Steve's voice. The are very puzzled why this RETARD have not played more bench players. I'm sorry guys I had to be negative but this crap is giving me a BIG headache.

keep the starts in a game like this is just not going to help them only hurt them. If we had played our bench, who was hot last night, at least they would have a chance to go on a role or just get some playing time. $H*T they have played on the bench all season. Woody could at least give them this as a reward time.

Again, I'm sorry for being so negative but I just want to CHOKE his @$$... #^%@((^(@#*%*&R$))&)&(^^#$(*^&&%#%*)_*)(*#$&*%&@#@^$^&*$)$#*&

ASG- PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN THIS RETARD!

Steve said it best after the game... "These guys where looking to just play a little minutes and then go ice down for the playoffs."

They did not want to play in the game tonight. They even thought Woody would give half of the playing time to the bench, LIKE ALL THE OTHER TEAMS THAT ARE SET IN THEIR PLAYOFF SPOT.

Not Retard Woody... lol

He need to be fired or else is he going to end the starters and Chill careers in the next year. While the bench players continue to rot on the bench. He better be gone after this playoff series. We cannot count on ownership to see this guy cannot coach worth a damn. Thank goodness the Wiz took care of the Pacers. Otherwise this team would be out of the playoffs right now.

Quote:

i feel the same way, i really just want to take out my gun and shoot the hell out of him. But i know that he is not coming back next year and just waiting for that....

Come on newbie it's not that serious that you need to use a firearm.

While you can use the olympic caliber bow and arrow I just purchased online. love.gif

Im a fan of Woody but this baffles me also. I mean, ever other coach who wasnt playing for any playoff position played their bench players tonite but Woody gives the starters heavy minutes and doesnt play any new bench players except for Stoudemire, who I think is good, but it just doesnt make sense. And on top of that, WE LOST! idk what he is doing but he better get these boys to play their asses off in the playoffs this weekend or else...he's a goner!

I think Woodson is as close to an idiot as there is in the NBA that is a head coach.

I am a little worried about Acie Law though. Woodson didn't play Sheldon much last year and it looks like Sheldon is a bust. I am hoping Acie isn't headed down the same road. Would love somebody to reassure me that Acie is going to be a player.

Between Woodson and Acie there is just to much sulking going on.

Hawk88

I HATE the fact that Woodson forces me to not know how to root for this team in the playoffs.....Do I hope they get blown out so Woodson is gone next year or do I root for them to win and maybe buy Woodson a new contract?

I can't tell you how much I hate the fact that our head coach makes me do this. It's the worst possible scenario for a team, when your fans don't want you to win because that means the coach will be back. Of course I will be rooting 100% for the Hawks, but I would feel SO MUCH BETTER if I secretly knew that Woodson wasn't coming back no matter what.