• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Will acie ever recover

Supporter

I dont know what is worse, not being in the nba or being in it but not playing

That is exacly what acie feels , i feel really sorry for this guy. From having the best years in college to coming to the hell that is woody. I feel for anyone else that will have to suffer through him in the future (hopefully not)

i just hope that acie is one of those dudes who wont get fazed by a meaningless person like woodrow..

he was playing alot more before the injury so maybe there is something that we dont know going on behind the scenes. Maybe Woody and Law dont get along or maybe Law is damaged goods now after getting hurt..I just really hope Woody aint ruin this kid's career man..he could of been a nice player to have

Quote:

I dont know what is worse, not being in the nba or being in it but not playing

That is exacly what acie feels , i feel really sorry for this guy. From having the best years in college to coming to the hell that is woody. I feel for anyone else that will have to suffer through him in the future (hopefully not)

i just hope that acie is one of those dudes who wont get fazed by a meaningless person like woodrow..

I mean not only should Acie be playingm chill shouldn't be playing the point. Acie played well last night and it was like woody set him on purpose so he wouldn't have to play him in playoffs. I think this has more to do with woody not liking knights picks and just trying to mess them up. Honestly woody should be telling acie to play aggressive but it looked like Acie was trying to to be aggressive which is not his style. I have always had issures with woody's subing. He doesn't know how to manage a team.

A new coaching staff can recover the kid's confidence. The wrist injuries have to be a part of it though. These injuries go back to college, so I wouldn't be surprised to find out he is a little gun-shy about driving the lane now.

Acie is one of the main reasons that I would support Larry Brown being the new HC. Fratello could also help Acie and possibly Mark Jackson. I guess those are my choices, in order, for a new HC.

I agree with the Woodson substitution issues. Why the heck he doesn't ever yank Marvin for being a spaz and doing something stupid and lazy is beyond me.

I hope he hasn't pegged Acie as a but like Sheldon.

They were so GAGA over Acie last year. I know there is a steep learning curve for PG's in the NBA but what the heck happened?

Hawk88

it's ridiculous to me...the kid has the physical talent (quicks and the ABILITY to shoot) and even has HAD the mindset because he came in as a confident player...

and woody has destroyed him...we're gonna need acie in the playoffs in my opinion because i think he'd match up well against Cassell...he's quicker than Cassell so he can drive right past him, plus he can play tight defense on him due to that same quickness...more importantly he couldnt back acie down like he likes to do because acie is a good size.

I really can't figure out why Woodson has this problem playing Acie and he had no problems playing TLue earlier in the year. Acie is a talented kid who was playing well both times he got the chance and got to play significant minutes a few games in a row. His injuries both came at times when he was just getting it together and showing some confidence. Because of Woodson's horrible management of Acie, the kid is entering his 1st playoffs ever with zero confidence and no idea of what his role will be. That is a bad situation for anyone to be in.

He should have played Acie at least 20 mins in each of these last 2 game to give him back some confidence. Instead, Woodson has favored the hot/cold Salim and kept Acie in the doghouse. When we got Bibby, I thought that would be the perfect opportunity to develop Acie as the solid backup to Bibby and get him 15 mins per night off the bench. Not to be. This whole season was basically a waste for Acie and the best thing that could happen to him would be Woodson not returning next year. If this kid gets any opportunity in the playoffs, I will be rooting hard for him. Lord knows, he hasn't gotten any breaks this year.