• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why do most players not perform well in the playof

Supporter

I dont know why i thought that it was the jibbers or something. But ive been seeing the games for the past few days. And all the "stars" (joe, tmac, kobe, the denver duo) havent performed well statistacly. And all of those metion save kobe lost. I dont know why, is it the pressure, the crowd, or just plain fear. Superstars shine in the spotlight, but stars dont.

first off, the playoffs just started so you cannot make a statement like that. And secindly, Iverson and Carmelo played well(didnt they both put up like 30 points or something like that??) TMac has a monterous game today despite the 4th qt...he had 23 pts, 13 rebs, and 9 assist(1 assist short of a TripleDouble) so where did you come up with that from?? And many other star players played well like Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Garnett, Ray Allen, Dwight Howard, Duncan, Nash, LeBron, and Rasheed Wallace too

Lol at your argument, did the players that i mention actually win.....iverson and carmell shot a terrible percentage they lost pathetically, tmac had 1 point in the fourth on 9-22 shooting for the game, nash lost, rasheed lost. your not even answering my question,