• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JUST WON ME SOME FREE HAWKS TICKETS!!!

Brotha2ThaNite

YEAH!!!

It's funny because I heard Brandon Leak on 790 the zone (After Noon Saloon) talking about giving free tickets away... I was listening to them all day. It came down to 6pm. I was like crap they have not said how to win these tickets.

I then emailed Brandon Leak telling him I would love to get those free tickets. I want to be there to support my team no matter how bad I want Woody gone. LOL

Then he said on the air email me saying "you love the hawks and would like to go."

I'M ON MY WAY BABY! I LOVE 790 THE ZONE. LMAO!

This is my 3rd time winning tickets from them in 4 years. I also won some ugly $100 Reebok pumps shoes from them too. lol

The Stews and Brandon are very cool. Ryan is one of the coolest guys you can meet. He will try to get you drunk FOR FREE every time. Too bad I don't like beer that much. lol Ryan one time tried to give me a keg of beer. lol

Quote:

No, I was about to call in and say Fire Woody. lol

Acie needs more playing time.

about the scoring thing.... no way in hell. My lady is at home. Never cheated on her but did score outside before we met. lol

Are they good seats? Way to go dude!!!!!!

• Premium Member

Any idea if they are giving away anymore? I'm at work and never really listen in to their show anyways. I'd love to go, just being able to afford it is the problem.