• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To Zaza: An apology

HawksBalla

The only thing that bothered me about the Zaza incident, was Woodson came out there and seemed to be "scolding" Zaza instead of supporting him. He should have let Zaza go get KG and try and provoke KG into a fight. That would have been smart. Who wouldn't take Zaza for Garnett?

On the flipside...Horford (Who has emerged as the team leader on the court) leading Zaza off the court arm in arm, settling him down, patting him on the chest.....and then getting the crowd to cheer was just a beautiful thing. Al has come so far in just one season, it's really remarkable. The day the Hawks picked him in the draft, was the day the tide starting turning for the Hawks.

Zaza has been playing great defense on weaka$$ Garnett. I hope he carries this new found toughness for the rest of his career. He needs to understand he can't make his money being an offensive stud.

In Game 3, Zaza had back to back turnovers with a 3 sec call and a throw away- after which JJ was visibly pissed. In our next possession, Zaza was in the lane for 4 seconds, but the referees missed it. ( I have it in DVR). That could have killed all our momentum.