• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To Zaza: An apology

HawksBalla

Zaza,

I am sorry for dogging you this year and wanting you to be traded. Tonight you forever earned my respect. You punked my new most-hated player, Kevin Girlnett. You stepped to his face and he backed down, just like he's done his entire career. Thank you for showing heart and strength and being that enforcer we so desperately needed (even though Woodson buried you on the bench in the 2nd half). No matter what happens, you are the man.

p.s. Prepare to be immortalized on Youtube.

from Yahoo sports:

"Then, with 7 1/2 minutes left in the second quarter, things really got testy. Garnett threw an elbow at Zaza Pachulia while going for a loose ball. The rugged Pachulia got right in Garnett’s face, going forehead to forehead with the Boston star."

bannana_guitar.gifbannana_guitar.gifbannana_guitar.gif

From the replay - that little "head twinkle" got KG's attention.

The announcer kept saying that Zaza instigated the altercation. My question is HOW??? By tricking KG to throw an elbow? And please, that was a weak head butt to be whining like that. Big up to Zaza for not backing down. Never back down.

I loved the announcer saying, Atlanta knows that this is the only hope they have,

getting the starter thrown out by Zaza's action.

Really? That's the only hope the Hawks had for this game?

Well, something must have worked - And NO CELTIC was thrown out of the game!!

HAH!!! TAKE THAT!!!

Quote:

Glad he didn't - and this isn't to say Zaza is a great player or anything -but Zaza could have put his ass on the floor with that head of his if he had wanted to.

Ya, Garnett has a very small head. ZaZa's head is HUGE ! LOL

We know who would have won the head butt contest.....Rocky,,,,hrmmm,, I mean ZaZa.