• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stern dodged the Pierce menacing gesture question

NJHAWK

Its almost laughable that the media is afraid to call Pierce or Stern out on this. My God they are afraid to even bring up that it was a gang sign. WHY? Are they afaid of retribution from the Bloods? Are they afraid of the race thing? Why is the media pretending they dont know what Pierce did even though he has been fined for it.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Its almost laughable that the media is afraid to call Pierce or Stern out on this. My God they are afraid to even bring up that it was a gang sign. WHY? Are they afaid of retribution from the Bloods? Are they afraid of the race thing? Why is the media pretending they dont know what Pierce did even though he has been fined for it.

Actually, I think Stern did an adequate job of doing his job. He didn't allow Cheryl to question his man... he took the blow and spelled it out. That's what he was supposed to do.

They were trying to say he was putting up a sign for three or thirty. Then they said some total bs about he was doing a sign for the big three that they have been using all year or something. I don't think so!!!! Pierce grew up in Inglewood, CA where he was a blood. He was stabbed several years ago by crips in boston. Now he tries to say it was the symbol for three????!!!! He better watch his back now thats for sure!