• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The reffing in this game was complete bullsh*t

DavidSomerset

The only thing I didn't really agree with was Smith getting a tech, compared to Garnett basically shouting at the ref and receiving nothing.

I do want to give Stern et al the benefit of the doubt, but it does seem like most of the superstar players are treated differently.

well i think that 90% of the fouls called could have been called better by a mentally retarded beaver thats been on too much pcp (angel dust). all the offical that don't call the game fairly need to be tied down on a bowling lane legs open and the guy they screwed over needs to find the biggest ball they can roll and hit a 7 10 split. clapclap.gif seriously a druken monkey can make better calls than that monkey.gif

Well the only one that really gave me a beef was the flagant call on Horford. Don't see how that was remotedly flagrant. Someone might have to look up the rule and explain it to me.

Then explain how Horford's foul was different from five others every night that aren't called flagrants.

Quote:

That 2nd foul call on JJ was horrible. It was a 100% flop by Poe. As for Bavetta, he doesnt belong in the league. Violet Palmer is a better ref than he is.

Hell yeah, Posey's 44 flops during the game didn't help either. I hate flopping (you included Zaza)