• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GAME 7 ADJUSTMENTS! share your thoughts!

cyman3

Lets assume we win game 6 and have to go back to Boston for game 7.

The 3 games we lost in boston, we lost by 20+ points. That being said, we cant do the same thing. We need a new gameplan for game 7.

I say we take Bibby out (if his shooting is off, hes useless out there) and either insert Johnson at PG (and let him guard Rondo so he wont be in foul trouble) or Acie Law (who plays better defense and penetrates on offense) at PG.

I dont want to rely on Bibby's inconsistency for a game 7 victory. Bibby is good 1 out of 4 games. inconsistent players need to come off the bench!

• Premium Member

Quote:

Lets assume we win game 6 and have to go back to Boston for game 7.

The 3 games we lost in boston, we lost by 20+ points. That being said, we cant do the same thing. We need a new gameplan for game 7.

I say we take Bibby out (if his shooting is off, hes useless out there) and either insert Johnson at PG (and let him guard Rondo so he wont be in foul trouble) or Acie Law (who plays better defense and penetrates on offense) at PG.

I dont want to rely on Bibby's inconsistency for a game 7 victory. Bibby is good 1 out of 4 games. inconsistent players need to come off the bench!

I don't like counting CHicks before they hatch... However, I will play along.

I think we give Bibby the complimentary Royal Ivey start.

However, I would put the Law in the game about 6 minutes in and I would ride him til either he messed up or the middle of the 2nd quarter. Our problem in Boston has been shot selection. I would make it our mission that Josh Smith attacks post every play. We've seen that they will double JJ all game long if needed... however, they have no answer for Horf and Smoove attacking post. Moreover, we lost the game tonight on defense. It was our rebounding and our defense on Cassell and Allen. As far as Allen is concerned, he is no spring chicken. I would try to put in Salim... just to keep a quick guy in his face. Woody has to move away from predictable moves.

We can beat this team.