• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kobe convicted...........................

jjjohns3

..... just indicted. HUGE difference! Although I'm sure he's already been convicted in the court of public opinion, I'll wait to see what pans out with the actaul jury. Of course the fact that charges were filed by the District Attourney is telling. It means that the DA has a compelling amount of evidence (rape kit possibly) to confidently pursue the case. Plus Kobe has admitted to infidelity, which is damaging to his character and credibility. Speaking of the jury, they've gotta find 12 people who don't know anything about basketball. Topping the list: Pete Babcock, Amhad Rashaad, Bill Walton, Peter Vescey, and the entire front office of the New York Knicks.

HAHA...Love the Jury part of your post. Add the Golden State Management team prior to St. Jean to your list.

I was thinking about this case. I think there are some things to be considered.

The girl is 19. They could have engaged in some rough sex that maybe be perfectly normal to Kobe but assault to her. I mean come on Kobe gets tons of women on the road maybe he's into the rough stuff: choking/SnM.

I also think the DA could be out to make a name for himself. He takes the court to trial if it falls apart he can blame the 19 year girl's immaturity. Either way he gets exposure which is good for one's career.

This is all speculation and I'm in no way saying the girl isn't credible and wasn't raped. I'm just pointing out that there could be more to this than we know as I can't believe Kobe would risk things on a rape charge.

If there's an out of court settlement then you guys know this was a scam.

Oh well innocent until proven guilty.

the Knick staff probably say hes guilty since Kobe isint an undersized Power Foward, since we all know thats how the Knicks like their PFs.

In my honest opinion, Kobe had sex with the gurl. Maybe he convinced her??? we dont know. She plays along, later talks to a smart friend who says shes capable of going to court and get some of that KOBE MONEY.