• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hopefully This Philly Game Isn't Foreshadowing

BusBoyIsBack

Young athletic team getting taken to school on their homecourt in decisive game 6.

I hope our guys are watching or at least aware of this one as a clue that Friday's game is not a given because we have beaten them before at home.

We will have to play with the same intensity and BBIQ we played with in those two games to force a game 7

Agreed, at least the one thing that we have going for us is that we are among the best in the league at home and have already beaten the Celtics there twice. The Pistons on the other hand took 2 out of 3 in Philly. I fully expect us to come out with a ton of energy and wear the Celtics out in game 6. We will win game 6 and then when we go back to Boston for game 7 hopefully the guys will come out and hustle like they do at home since a loss means the end of the season for them.

Quote:

It should help more than hurt. If philly would of won,then it may of gave the Hawks a false since of security.

Good point. Bibby and JJ need to get the team together and have them watch that game to show what can happen on the home court.

The Hawks need to come out completely focused on playing TEAM basketball tonight. I would like to see the Hawks feature Horford in the post in the 1st quarter. This will open the rest of the court up for JJ for the rest of the game. Smith can also be featured. I would love for Josh to get Garnett either in foul trouble early or just get Garnett frustrated. KG is the type of guy that you can get out of his game by making him anxious. Smith can do that by having a good offensive game around the basket.