• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NEWSFLASH!

jhay610

After watching Chris Paul repeatedly slash through the defending champion's D like an NBA Live character, I am beginning to wonder if we missed the boat on the '05 draft. Call me crazy, but I think Billy may end up lamenting this single regrettable blemish on an otherwise stellar draft record...

Quote:

After watching Chris Paul repeatedly slash through the defending champion's D like an NBA Live character, I am beginning to wonder if we missed the boat on the '05 draft. Call me crazy, but I think Billy may end up lamenting this single regrettable blemish on an otherwise stellar draft record...

WOW ONE OF THESE TOPICS AGAIN! LOVELY

Quote:

Quote:

WOW ONE OF THESE TOPICS AGAIN! LOVELY

well when we passed on one of the best players in the league in only his 3rd year hell yes this topic will come out not only now but for the next 20 years. PAUL is the best pg in basketball and Marvin isnt even a top 15 sf in the nba worst move this franchise has ever done.

Why would anyone want to make a joke about someone's serious

injury?

Why would someone want to continue to slap hard on a sore spot that hasn't healed?

????????????????????????????????????????

sick.gif