• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I like joe and all, but.....

Supporter

i dont think that he is trying as hard as he can. Dont bash me but is it just me or has he not learned anything from last year to this year. Actually last year he had a stutterstep jumpshot that automatically went in every time. This year he has increased on post production but other than that........ worried.gif

One of the things that made mj great was that he learned something every year, this is one aspect of the game that i wish joe valued a little more...

I want him to dunk like jord....

fade like kobe......

block like smoove.......

shoot like nash........

glide like ginobli.......

steal like paul........

defend like bell......

shoot threes like kapono........

meh doesnt seem that impossible...

Quote:

I want him to dunk like jord....

fade like kobe......

block like smoove.......

shoot like nash........

glide like ginobli.......

steal like paul........

defend like
Bowen

shoot threes like kapono........

meh doesnt seem that impossible...

Bowen>>>>Bell

This is my plan, first we break jj's ankles so that he is terminally ill, then we take him to the doctors and fix him, but before that we sign him to 50 year 50 mill dollar deal since he is terminally ill. Then after that we inject all those players dna into him. And vuala we have the perfect player and after we win 50 championships with him we can do the same with smoove marvin or al. But wait there is already

claxtoneous de speedsterous... mischievous.gifmwahaha.gif

Quote:

i dont think that he is trying as hard as he can. Dont bash me but is it just me or has he not learned anything from last year to this year. Actually last year he had a stutterstep jumpshot that automatically went in every time. This year he has increased on post production but other than that........
worried.gif

One of the things that made mj great was that he learned something every year, this is one aspect of the game that i wish joe valued a little more...

You defend Marvin in every thread and now you start one saying how JJ needs to improve. Your priorites are mixed up and it makes me question your basketball knowledge. Are you just a Marvin fan or do you just dislike JJ? JJ is the most complete player on this team and is the last thing anyone needs to worry about. Can't say the same for your boy Marvin.

I agree about the hesitation jumper, he hasn't shot it nearly as much as last year. It used to be his goto move and it was almost automatic. But regardless, JJ was just in a shooting slump for the first part of the year, in the last 2 months and in the playoffs he definitely came to play

Even considering the slump, his assists were up, turnovers down, FT% increased and his rebounds did also. He just wasn't hitting his shots early on.

first off, Joe Johnson has improved since last year..look at the numbers alone-they dont lie. And the performance in the playoffs at home in game 4 against Ray Allen was incredible-he has now made a better name for himself. And also, MJ is one of a kind...Kobe is the only player in the league who you can compare to him and MJ was still the better player..JJ isnt close-sorry man...and thats coming from a huge JJ fan too!!! lol he has a laid back swagger and i will admit that he doesnt have that killer instinct like Kobe LeBron and KG but dont mistake that for not playing hard..he plays hard on offense and defense. So I dont know what you are talking about sir

Quote:

Quote:

i dont think that he is trying as hard as he can. Dont bash me but is it just me or has he not learned anything from last year to this year. Actually last year he had a stutterstep jumpshot that automatically went in every time. This year he has increased on post production but other than that........
worried.gif

You defend Marvin in every thread and now you start one saying how JJ needs to improve. Your priorites are mixed up and it makes me question your basketball knowledge. Are you just a Marvin fan or do you just dislike JJ? JJ is the most complete player on this team and is the last thing anyone needs to worry about. Can't say the same for your boy Marvin. exactly what I was thinking

I dont know what you guys are talking about, joe is my favorite player and will always be, i followed him ever since the phoenix days and hes the reason why im even writing on this forum. I watch joe closer than any other guy on this team and he really hasnt improved. If the hawks made the playoffs last year joe couldve had 2 30+ games. The only reason i say that he can improve is because i believe that he can be better and better and better..unlike most of you who are already satisfied. I believe that he can go to tmac status if he really tries...