• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Midsummer rankings from NBA.COM

I feel their rankings are very flawed, and I suspect they are trying to slant things.

There are some big questions on some of the playoff teams from the East. New Orleans was a very streaky and injury prone team last season that got to the playoffs largely due to Paul Silas's coaching. When those peaks and valleys hit, along with the annual injuries to Baron Davis and Jamal Mashburn, how are they going to respond to Tim Floyd? This is a team that could drop out of the playoffs.

Philadelphia is a team that will probably make the playoffs largely due to Allen Iverson, but they will have chemistry problems between he and Glenn, and they hired an idiot for a head coach.

The worst team in the league will still be either Cleveland, Toronto, or Denver. They may have some young talent (not in Toronto's case), but they are still young and untested.

This is my rankings at this time:

01. San Antonio Spurs

02. Los Angeles Lakers

03. Sacramento Kings

04. Minnesota Timberwolves

05. Dallas Mavericks

06. New Jersey Nets

07. Detroit Pistons

08. Portland Trailblazers

09. Phoenix Suns

10. Houston Rockets

11. Orlando Magic

12. Indiana Pacers

13. Philadelphia 76ers

14. Seattle Supersonics

15. Boston Celtics

16. Golden State Warriors

17. New Orleans Hornets

18. Chicago Bulls

19. New York Knicks

20. Atlanta Hawks

21. Utah Jazz

22. Miami Heat

23. Los Angeles Clippers

24. Washington Wizards

25. Memphis Grizzlies

26. Milwaukee Bucks

27. Cleveland Cavaliers

28. Denver Nuggets

29. Toronto Raptors

without any subtractions.

- If MJ cant get his team ranked 15th in the league, how does anyone expect JERRY STACKHOUSE to do that? I know Arenas and Jarvis Hayes are good, but are they really better than the 40 year old hustling MJ? At best, they remain neutral (IMO).

- Milwaukee is rebuilding... they dont have anyone capable of scoring 20 ppg. If u think our offense is going to be bad, look at MILWAUKEE! They're gonna be the new DENVER NUGGETS.

- Wow! 1 LEBRON JAMES makes them 7th worse. So im guessin, 2 LeBron James makes them 14th worse? So 2 LBJs = playoffs according to these guys.

- I think We should be about where New York is ranked.