• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is this an accurate description of Smoove??

Wurider05

Quote:

It doesn't matter if he wants 11 million +, he's a restricted free agent and there's no way that any of the teams with money is going to offer that much to him. He's not worth it anyways; he's one of those players where if he's the second best guy on your team you really like your chances, but will never make it as a head-honcho type guy (examples: Tony Parker, Rashard Lewis, Pau Gasol).

I got this off of the fannation.com website. What do you guys think about this comment that was posted.

Quote:

Quote:

It doesn't matter if he wants 11 million +, he's a restricted free agent and there's no way that any of the teams with money is going to offer that much to him. He's not worth it anyways; he's one of those players where if he's the second best guy on your team you really like your chances, but will never make it as a head-honcho type guy (examples: Tony Parker, Rashard Lewis, Pau Gasol).

I got this off of the fannation.com website. What do you guys think about this comment that was posted.

Sounds like a fool to me.

Actually, I kind of agree. He'll get offered $11M by someone, and I'm not sure that's overpaying him.

I do agree that he'll never be the team leader, on or off the court. I know there are a lot of people on here who love Smoove, and I think he's a really talented player, but let's call a spade a spade. The guy is good, probably even make the all star team a few years, but he'll never be a 'go to' guy.

He's very active, great weak side defender, excellent slasher, but he'll never shut down your opponents best player or create his own shot the way your 'go to' guy is supposed to do.

Quote:

Quote:

Well even if Smoove is 2nd fiddle to Joe, you can't have success without that #2 guy.

But I think it's rather idiotic to put Smoove's ceiling in the category with those guys esp. Parker and Rashard Lewis. Neither one of those guys are in the top 60 in the league of efficiency.

Quote:

Quote:

Seems like a pretty fair assessment to me.

honestly the reason that smith is worth that money is not that he's a main guy RIGHT NOW...it's mostly because he's developed into something nice now and has soooo much more improvement to go..

imagine one of those "POTENTIAL" guys you hear about in the draft...but this one already throwing down great numbers across the board.