• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do me a little favor.....

swolehawk2

Let's say JT is signed....no trades to be made.....pick three free agents from this list...make sure that you pick the free agents according to what we could pay them and what they would accept...for example... I don't think Stephen Jackson would accept the minimum.

Dion Glover Atlanta Free Agent

DerMarr Johnson Atlanta Free Agent

Corie Blount Chicago Free Agent

Fred Hoiberg Chicago Free Agent

Jumaine Jones Cleveland Free Agent

Adreian Griffin Dallas Free Agent

Popeye Jones Dallas Free Agent

Walt Williams Dallas Free Agent

Jon Barry Detroit Free Agent

Corey Benjamin Free Agent Free Agent

Travis Best Free Agent Free Agent

Vonteego Cummings Free Agent Free Agent

Dean Garrett Free Agent Free Agent

Chris Gatling Free Agent Free Agent

Cedric Henderson Free Agent Free Agent

Jaren Jackson Free Agent Free Agent

Stephen Jackson Free Agent Free Agent

Quincy Lewis Free Agent Free Agent

Tyrone Nesby Free Agent Free Agent

Anthony Peeler Free Agent Free Agent

Chris Porter Free Agent Free Agent

Bryon Russell Free Agent Free Agent

Bobby Simmons Free Agent Free Agent

Steve Smith Free Agent Free Agent

John Wallace Free Agent Free Agent

Kevin Willis Free Agent Free Agent

Cherokee Parks L.A. Clippers Free Agent

Samaki Walker L.A. Lakers Free Agent

Gary Trent Minnesota Free Agent

Loren Woods Minnesota Free Agent

Kenny Anderson New Orleans Free Agent

Lee Nailon New York Free Agent

Tyrone Hill Philadelphia Free Agent

Charles Smith Portland Free Agent

Jimmy Jackson Sacramento Free Agent

Voshon Lenard Toronto Free Agent

Jelani McCoy Toronto Free Agent

Scott Padgett Utah

would be my three. JJ may be too expensive and may only want to play with a confirmed contender but he has the skills we need. He can play the 1, 2 or 3 spots. I think JT is now mature enough not to defer to JJ too much and a tough coach would be helpful with JJ (Fratello, Carlisle). If JJ is unavailable I might substitute Dion in his spot. DJ should be available cheap and may want to remain a hawk. He still has alot to prove but could be a steal if he recovers anywhere close to 100%. You forgot Vlad Stepania from your list. He is a FA 5 from Miami who is a pretty physical player and good rebounder. If Miami cannot lure any other FAs then they may have to resign him but I would like him here. He would make Nazr potential future trade bait. If Vlad were unavailable then I would use the last roster spot on a 4/5 such as Alvin Jones, Taj Holder or some other developmental post player.

Jumaine Jones,Peeler,Popeye Jones if

healthy wouldn't be so bad because he has bulk

and was a very valueable role player for the Wizards

a few years ago.

JT/Dickau

Jones/Peeler/Hansen

Diaw/Jones/CC

SAR/Hendu/Jones

Theo/Nazr/Jones

You could sub Peeler for DJ...But I'd rather have a bet...but we could use some extra athletic ability.

Those 3 should come cheap enough.

Dickau/Peeler/Hansen/CC/Hendu/nazr/Jones gives us

a so so bench I guess.

I'd like Ty Hill...but he's just too old.

I have to agree with Hots.

Who knows how Jumaine Jones turns out, but he has potential that might be untapped. Anthony Peeler, while not a stud, was definately a player. He played with Reef, but had his worst season EVER. I think he was REALLY unhappy. Popeye Jones is just a hustler! Love that.

Play.

Jackson is very similar to Glover. The only thing I think Jackson has on Glover is a higher upside. I don't think he's going to be a star, but he can become a better player.

I'll give him 2 yrs./$6 mil.

DJ, what can I say? I like the kid. He was about to break out before the accident and he has appeared to be almost back to normal. Why not give him a chance?

1 yr./min, team option on 2nd yeard.

I just want a real tough guy on this team. Willis is probably in better shape than anyone on this team. I want to see him beat the [censored] of out Nazr in practice, too.

1 yr./min.

DJ Money,

Jackson is a bum and Glover is a bum. But, between the two of them, I would take Jackson too. But, I think they want too much. I personally think they play the same game. They drop their head and whirly-twirl around and either lose the ball or look out of control. If they make the shot, it isn't by skill.

I would definately give DJ a shot. Even if it is just for the "public relations" aspect of it. But, maybe he can come back from it, maybe he can't. It's worth a shot at league minimum.

As for Willis, isn't he resigned with the Spurs already?

Play.

Kenny Anderson, Gary Trent and DJ.

Anderson still can play regardless of his size and defensive shortcomings. It would be nice to have a pure and accomplished point guard.

Trent because he is tough and has attitude. The Hawks are sorely lacking in this area. He reminds me of Oakley.

DJ because I think that we should give him a chance, and I've always liked his dedication to defense.

DJ for the minimum Anderson and Trent for 1/2 of the MCE each... (I'm sure that trent would take it dunno about anderson)

no more pg's please. we've got to play dd some, face it. Diaw can spell there if we have to...and if injuries strike, then we look to the drawing board. we're rebuilding to a degree...develop the talent that's already signed, don't sign guys to play ahead of them.

I agree, I think we need to play the players we've drafted the last few years and see what they have. I think Dickau will come thru and have a decent backup PG year.

I'll take DJ for sure. He'll come cheap, has upside, and he would give us defense while also spreading the floor with his 3pointers.

Alvin Jones Jr is perfect for imo. Young muscular bigman who likes to get rough.

I hate to say it but I'd dump Dion for either Jumaine Jones or Anthony Peeler, whichever came cheaper. Both seem to be able to play from the bench, Dion so far hasn't.

Alvin Jones Jr. couldn't even make it through the practices for the summer camp. Jaywalker mentioned that Jones whimpered around the court constantly saying he was hurt.

Notice that he didn't even make the trip to Boston.

Jones has no shot, because he obviously has no heart.