• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm interested to see...

TheTrueSiete

This is one of my favorite off seas0n games but its hard to play before August 1.

1. Who knows if the Wiz will have Arenas and Jamison ?

2. Will the Hawks have Smith or Chillz

3. Will the 76ers get Brand or Smoove ?

4. More Trades ?

5. Pistons to make moves ?

As of right now (Assuming teams resign their own FAs ) I would say:

1. Celtics - the champs !

2. Magic - Still up and coming with added size from draft.

3. Cavs - Lebron !

4. Wizards - Could go higher if Arenas is 100%

5. Raptors -will O'Neil give them 65 games at 85 % ? If not they go lower.

6. Piston - age will take its toll over the long season. Change is necessary. 3 out 5 starters are really slowing down.

7. Hawks - continuity and chemistry over adding more youth

8. Heat - higher if they get the 05-06 Wade back

9. Bobcats - will they adjust to Larry Brown ? Okefor resigning. Ausustine /Felton ?

10. Bucks - Can new coach make soft players hard nosed defenders ? Is RJ a savior ?

11. Bulls - how long will it take Rose to run the show ? Balancing of roster is still needed.

12. 76ers - over achieved last year, will not sneak up on teams this year and Miller is slowing down

13. Nets - full blown rebuild

14. Pacers - full blown rebuild

15. Knicks - roster shake up needed

Teams 7-12 are almost a dead heat. At least 3, possibly 4 from this group could fight there way into the playoffs barring the inevitable injuries that one of the top 6 teams will face and just plain underachieving or the enemy known as age.

Quote:

14. Pacers - full blown rebuild

I agree with most of what you said, but I expect the Pacers to be decent. They made a late push at our playoff spot with O'Neal not contributing much, just by playing a fast paced game. Now they've got TJ Ford to push that game (so long as he's healthy) and a few more young bodies to run the floor, with otherwise the same cast as they had last year. I think they'll find a way to be in the mix as long as Ford is healthy.

The only teams I'm not worried about are the Knicks and Nets. Those teams are going to be doing some odd things with their rosters over the next couple years to free up cash to throw at LBJ.

I just don't see the Pacers as having the star player or go to guy needed to pull out close games compared to teams 7-12. Especially considering they have no one to protect the rim on defense either.

We have JJ

76ers have Iggy and Miller

Heat have Wade

Bobcats have 2 or 3 players better then anyone on the Pacers roster and interior D

Bulls - Deng (when healthy)/ Gordon with big guys who protect the paint

Bucks - Redd and Jefferson