• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Undrafted Rookies

TnDawg

Given that Sund stated before hand that he wasn't trading into the draft....shouldn't he have been at the ready to pounce on anyone that slipped by....was hoping to see some signings or offers today. How long do we have to wait before we hear anything? I don't have any rookies in mind, but was wondering about a reasonable time table. Someone help me out.

Quote:

if we could draft them, they wouldn't be undrafted lol

Exactly.....we are going to pick some up for the Summer League anyways. The GM needs to explore every avenue, especially since he is planning on rounding out the roster on the cheap. For some reason while watching the draft I started thinking the frenzy to find the hidden gem would be similar to the NFL's draft, where teams start announcing free agent pickups the next day.....Thanks DJ...but since we play in the later league I hope he doesn't wait until then to construct the summer team.

I was wondering about that myself. I was wondering if we brought anyone in for workouts pre-draft, I mean guys that were likely to go undrafted, or whether that's something that's not normally done?

I'd love to hear peoples thoughts and opinions as to who might be worthwhile for us amongst the undrafted free agents, cause honestly I'm clueless about the subject. Who should we sign? Who'd be worth a look, or might be a good fit for this team?