And the sky is gray

JSmoove got a max offer

From the Warriors today

If we match the deal

We'll be sure to pay

30 million more

Than yesterday

Sung to the old mama and papas tune lol

Relax nothing has been done yet but truthfully what other visits could Smooves agent possibly be talking about? Smoove should be on a plane to Cali ASAP to be right at the door step of whichever team doesnt get Brand. If the Warriors dont get Brand I think Smoove gets the max offer from them, I really do. They have to save some face with their fans for losing Baron and not gettting Arenus or Brand. If Brand goes to the Warriors then Smoove should be right their to talk with the Clippers. I think Smooves agent wont mention the other teams because he is plan B for both the Clips and Warriors. The only other possible team he could visit is Memphis.

• Premium Member

An update from that Philly "insider" on RealGM:

Quote:

Josh Childress will be wined and dined here on Monday.

The Smith visit as you have seen on TV is going well....he will leave town with a verbal offer.....the Sixers are trying to move Green or Evans with the Utah pick as incentive around the league for any bit of cap relief they can get.

Maggette may not wait until the Josh Smith thing is over to sign with a contender for the mid level.

The backup plan if no PF is to move Thad to the 4 spot again and get a SG moving Andre Iguodala to the SF.

WE seem to have all our eggs in one basket right now.

Quote:

A

I think Smooves agent wont mention the other teams because he is plan B for both the Clips and Warriors. The only other possible team he could visit is Memphis.

I don't think there are any other teams in the game yet - I'd say that Mr. Prowther is hoping to push Philly into making a move.

Quote:

All the leaves are Brown

And the sky is gray

JSmoove got a max offer

From the Warriors today

If we match the deal

We'll be sure to pay

30 million more

Than yesterday

Sung to the old mama and papas tune lol

But the words in the next verse say something about the preacher . . . . . he knows I'm going to stay. (in Atl)

That's not bad for a Jersey guy.