• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Someone call Sund

Swatguy

Quote:

Crittenton is a SG not a PG,and we made the right pick.He's done nothing for people to think we made the wrong pick.If he did he wouldn't be about to be on his 3rd team before he starts his 2nd season.

Javaris is a point guard not a shooting guard. He can score when he wants to but he is always trying to set up his teammates before he does anything and he can defend. While I wanted him at #11 I'm happy with Acie but if there was a way that we could get him without giving up a future 1st I would be all for it.

Quote:

Quote:

Crittenton is a SG not a PG,and we made the right pick.He's done nothing for people to think we made the wrong pick.If he did he wouldn't be about to be on his 3rd team before he starts his 2nd season.

Javaris is a point guard not a shooting guard. He can score when he wants to but he is always trying to set up his teammates before he does anything and he can defend. While I wanted him at #11 I'm happy with Acie but if there was a way that we could get him without giving up a future 1st I would be all for it.

He really can play both positions. However, he is closer to being a SG than a PG. I think he could be a PG with work and reps, but he could play now as a SG.

I like Crittenton's game and i wanted him with that 11th pick. I also met him at this club 2-3 weeks ago and he was really nice. I parked his car(benz cls 500) and i talked to him. He said that it sacked going from La to Mem, but he doesn't care he just wants to play.

He is a cool guy i swear. I wish we somehow get him and have a 2 guy pg rotation between him and Law. I bet he would come cheap also cause he is unproven. Iverson came to the same club later the same night, when he walked out of the car he took a piss like right there on the building.

Everyone was like"Damn is that AI"? and than later Wtf is he doing is he taking a piss?

Quote:

I like Crittenton's game and i wanted him with that 11th pick. I also met him at this club 2-3 weeks ago and he was really nice. I parked his car(benz cls 500) and i talked to him. He said that it sacked going from La to Mem, but he doesn't care he just wants to play.

He is a cool guy i swear. I wish we somehow get him and have a 2 guy pg rotation between him and Law. I bet he would come cheap also cause he is unproven.
Iverson came to the same club later the same night, when he walked out of the car he took a piss like right there on the building.

Everyone was like"Damn is that AI"? and than later Wtf is he doing is he taking a piss?

It was AI's party.