• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Apparently Childress is NOT the only one

TheDude

Quote:

Quote:

Nachbar has actually SIGNED...wow, whats going on?

linky poo

So what? A european signed with a team from europe. big deal.

I think the point was that he didn't have to sign with a Euro team. Most Euros sign with a Euro team because they can't make a NBA roster.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nachbar has actually SIGNED...wow, whats going on?

linky poo

So what? A european signed with a team from europe. big deal.

I think the point was that he didn't have to sign with a Euro team. Most Euros sign with a Euro team because they can't make a NBA roster.

No, most Euros sign with a Euro team because they're fed up with their NBA role or because they would only get paid the minimum.

I think we are seeing another sign of the times. A very weak US dollar+strong Euro= more money in Europe right now.

Furhter, the Euro game is catching up quickly to the US game. While US basketball is still better today, I don't know if we'll be able to say that in another 10 years.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Euro hockey players staying in Europe as well as things in the US keep declining.

And Kovelchuck will be thier big star.

This is just funny. The ASG could be known as the group that allowed 2 players to be lured away from the US fo be central players on Euro teams. Kovy, however, is a legit star, where Josh is just a very nice complementary player.