• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank you Bobby Sura

jerrywest

Quote:

Does anyone know where i can get Bob Sura hawks jersey?

Assuming you're serious, I would check eBay. That's the only thing I can think of. And you can set up a search where they will automatically email you whenever a Hawks Sura jersey becomes available, so that way you don't have to keep checking it every day or whatever.

You're dead on with that. If Sura would've jobbed out and stayed on the injured list like he's always done, they would've had a wayyyyyy greater chance of landing the top pick in Howard or Okafur at worst. Of course, if Stotts wasn't busy trying to pad his win total when they were already 197,973,852 games behind the 8th seed, maybe he doesn't see the floor anyway.

But knowing the Notorious A.S.G., even if they managed to draft Howard, he would've been the one heading to Europe, not Childress....

Quote:

I would probably burn it.

i'd wear it once a week...huge sura fan from FSU...the guy played hard....i don't blame him for trying hard to stay in the NBA (and he did and played well for the Rockets)..

i blame BK's attempt at tanking.

• Premium Member

...there were so many people in here clamoring for wins in that ridiculously lost season. In the second half of the season no less...a frillion, cascrillion, jillion games out of the playoffs.

"But the draft is so uncertain...!"

"You aren't guaranteed anything with a top 3 pick!"

"I'm not going to root for our team to lose!"

"You're not a fan if you want this team to tank."

....sigh.