• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1111 People Dont Want Smoove Back

NJHAWK

So our offseason looks like it will amount to losing Josh Childress to Europe for nothing, signing a journeyman replacement for Chills along with an undrafted backup bigman, and then alienating Josh Smith for a couple of months before finally giving him the contract he was looking for all along. Great job, ASG! Good thing we brought in a GM who drafts busts at center year after year so he could also submarine our relationship with our free agents.

If our GM can't draft and he can't negotiate with free agents, what exactly can he do? And what else has our ownership done but make bad hires, keep bad hires for way too long, blow some major draft picks, sue each other for years, and watch our intelligent and high-character 6th overall pick flee to Europe rather than put up with the treatment he received from this franchise?

It's very hard to be a Hawks fan right now...I once had a lot of optimism but it's gone completely. If we had just wrapped up the Joshes right away, signed Kwame and Morris, and signed Evans, for instance, I'd at least feel like we were building something and getting better (doesn't seem like too much to ask, right?). Instead, this summer has been a complete disaster, and we're not out of the woods yet - there's still the chance we lose both Joshes for nothing after being told for a year that keeping them was ASG's "top priority". (I'd hate to see what happens to priorities farther down the list, by the way.)

They probably are listening to Kinkade on 680 the fan. He doesn't like nor understand the NBA so he is leading other blind NBA fans down the wrong path.

I knew he hated the NBA when he said he didn't like the brand of basketball the sixers were playing when they had changed their season around.

Kincaid doesn't anyone but his onw assinign opinion.