• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pineapple Express

Admin

I have been looking forward to this movie for a while and maybe it's one of those movies that you have to see a few times to appreciate, but I was very disappointed by it. There were definitely a few funny moments, but all in all it was a huge let down. I can't think of more than once or twice where there were more than a few people laughing at a time in the theater. Needless to say I wouldn't recommend anyone else pay to see this at the theater.

Thanks i was gonna go watch it tonite, but nevermind.

Hey you never know, you might like it. It has a pretty high rating on IMDB but the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes are a little harsher and are more in line with my thoughts on the movie.

i regretfully watched it yesterday...it had its moments but its not as funny as I thought it would be. I found it to have a lot of those "WTF" moments instead

I'm glad I didn't go see this. Me and my lady were going to go see this movie over the weekend but she vetoed it. "We"(hee, hee) decided not to go see anything at all and instead wait for tropic thunder on Wednesday.

Tropic thunder looks pretty funny. I crack up every time I hear the part where they are saying "you people" and Robert Downey Jr is like "hup what do you mean you people" and then Brandon Jackson says "what do YOU mean you people".

Tropic thunder looks pretty funny. I crack up every time I hear the part where they are saying "you people" and Robert Downey Jr is like "hup what do you mean you people" and then Brandon Jackson says "what do YOU mean you people".

That's funny as hell. Saw a couple of other parts i like too.