• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin picked 3rd for Most Improved

TruJerz

• Premium Member
Umm, NO! Dolfan put up Josh Smith's stats because I knew that would prove that you have a double standard and are blindly hating on Marvin and it was proven.

So you're saying you expect Marvin to be second in the league in blocked shots and top ten in steals? See that's your problem. You want to say that there's a double standard when it comes to Josh Smith when the truth is that Nobody likes Josh Smith's offensive game!!! Not really. We all groan when Josh Smith goes to shoot a three point shot... Yet, that's your standard for Marvin. Well if you believe that Marvin being Josh Smith like makes us not like Marvin a double standard, then Marvin has to be an IMPACT player on defense like Josh Smith is.

You see, we love when Josh Smith gets 7 blocks and changes the game. Can Marvin do that? We love when Josh Smith controls the other team's transition play. Can Marvin do that? What we love most about Josh Smith is that we recognize that Josh Smith puts his heart and sweat into playing the game. Can Marvin do that? In all cases, the answer is NO. How do you expect to take the worst of Smoove's game and make that the standard for Marvin????

I have got to make fun of you Dol. It's like saying. Shaq shoots 50% from the free throw line... Well my expectation for Marvin is that he shoots 50% from the free throw line. I used Shaq's FT stats to prove that there's a double standard when it comes to Marvin.

Is this the best that a Marvin supporter can do? Really? Really?? :sad:

It's really not Marvin's fault that he got picked 2nd - heck the 1st guy isn't that great for Milw. What it comes down to is BK's ignorance...BK was a ten Watt bulb. Smart as a bag of hammers.

Marvin can do well in life....he's rich....he can give up on basketball and get a PhD.....then make plastic things or shoot fish.

Marvin Williams is picked 3rd behind Stuckey and Devin Harris by Fox Sports to be the Most Improved player in the league next season. I hope so, he may have to split time with Evans so Im not too sure if his numbers will improve but maybe. Check it out:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/8498282...p;photo=8498042

Anyone know how much weight he gained this off-season.5