• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have a ? about open practices

gsuteke

Since we'll be traveling from Augusta to the Falcons game Sunday morning already I'm seriously considering taking my 6 year old daughter to Atlanta on Saturday and see the Hawks open practice as well.

Anyone here been to one? What kind of setup will they have? I'm guessing there will be plenty of seating available down low. Do you get to walk down on the court after practice?

Is it an appropriate thing to bring a 6 year old to?

Since we'll be traveling from Augusta to the Falcons game Sunday morning already I'm seriously considering taking my 6 year old daughter to Atlanta on Saturday and see the Hawks open practice as well.

Anyone here been to one? What kind of setup will they have? I'm guessing there will be plenty of seating available down low. Do you get to walk down on the court after practice?

Is it an appropriate thing to bring a 6 year old to?

Yes, open, yes, yes and yes.

Yeah,

The open practice is October 11th (that's a Saturday, I believe).

for season ticket holders it opens up at around 11:30 for a luncheon and some Q&A type game stuff with the players and coaches... Then there's an open scrimmage after that for the general public.

I'm trying my best to see if I can get extra people into the luncheon part (I did last year) ...but it seems that they are more strict this year. I'll keep you guys posted, again.

Yeah,

The open practice is October 11th (that's a Saturday, I believe).

for season ticket holders it opens up at around 11:30 for a luncheon and some Q&A type game stuff with the players and coaches... Then there's an open scrimmage after that for the general public.

I'm trying my best to see if I can get extra people into the luncheon part (I did last year) ...but it seems that they are more strict this year. I'll keep you guys posted, again.

What sort of credentials do you show to prove you are a season ticket holder?

What sort of credentials do you show to prove you are a season ticket holder?

I'm not sure if they will ask for credentials (probably the most they will ask for is your account number) but season tickets were mailed out last week so the little card should be in the package.