• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which NBA Player would you like to be?

JonesinforSolomon

Tony Parker (Eva Longoria) maybe...

Grant Hill (Tamia) would be cool

But Carmelo's girl (Lala Vazquez) is bangin'!

would be nice to be Josh Childress too right now, but he's not playing in the NBA LOL

All Time i wouldnt mind being Wilt Chamberlain

Tony Parker (Eva Longoria) maybe...

Grant Hill (Tamia) would be cool

But Carmelo's girl (Lala Vazquez) is bangin'!

would be nice to be Josh Childress too right now, but he's not playing in the NBA LOL

All Time i wouldnt mind being Wilt Chamberlain

I feel you on Wilt, I really think that someone who could blend into the crowd would be really cool to be. You can still be young and rich and get all sorts of hot girls but you don't get bothered all the time. Someone like Jordan Farmar.

WTF?

Let's not let this thread become about ethnicity please.

LOL dude-- thats obviously not what I meant--sometimes specific religions prohibit you from practicing certain things and I brought it up re: him getting lots of hot girls, and I clarified myself.

Sorry for the confusion.

LOL dude-- thats obviously not what I meant--sometimes specific religions prohibit you from practicing certain things and I brought it up re: him getting lots of hot girls, and I clarified myself.

Sorry for the confusion.

Yea but born in LA went to school at UCLA now plays for the Lakers. The dude prob has a giant fan base and known to all the ladies.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ah, I didn't know that you meant that about the religions preventing things. I thought you were saying that either there aren't any hot Jewish women or that a Jewish dude couldn't get a hot woman, both of which I'd have to say would be way off base.

Thanks for clarifying.

keith van horn

getting 3.5 + mill this year

nothing

I loved KVH for some crazy reason. I got his rookie card back in the day and refused to sell it because I thought he was going to be that main dude in the league. I always killed with him in video games but he isn't in them any more so it sucks. I had to create him in the life mode on nba 09 this year. The mode is pretty cool, it lets you create anyone and live a real nba life with them. www.stepinsidethelife.com is the website.

• Moderators
Speedy Claxton, get paid millions to sit on my ass and look good in a suit. Also live in a city like Atlanta, no brainer.

In all seriousness, Speedy would have to be one of the last NBA players you would want to be. The guy plays hard and has a career as a backup and then gets the big contract and a chance to run his own team. Instead, he spends years constantly injured and dealing with the frustration of going through rehab while the team trades for Mike Bibby and draft a PG in the lottery and now you are fighting through rehab with dreams of coming back and making an impact and you have been passed up by two other PGs on the roster and face the risk of losing your entire career to injury.

Umm...give me the career of a LOT of guys over that.

In all seriousness, Speedy would have to be one of the last NBA players you would want to be. The guy plays hard and has a career as a backup and then gets the big contract and a chance to run his own team. Instead, he spends years constantly injured and dealing with the frustration of going through rehab while the team trades for Mike Bibby and draft a PG in the lottery and now you are fighting through rehab with dreams of coming back and making an impact and you have been passed up by two other PGs on the roster and face the risk of losing your entire career to injury.

Umm...give me the career of a LOT of guys over that.

I never got the whole, "Speedy is robbing the team" thing.

If he retired due to injury he still coulda gotten paid and not had to show up... he keeps tryin to play because he has pride.