nba 2k9

Swish

Picking it up tonight for PC. Can't wait to stay up way too late, ha.

Be interesting to see how it compares to Live which is what I always played.

BTW, anyone know how to find out your video card specs on Vista? I can't find it anywhere, and it was easy on XP. GRRRRR....

Well, got it all installed and loaded and its obviously screwed with my video card, like you said, libid21. oh well, at least it was only $20...anyone have any good video card recommendations?

What did it do to your video card?

As far as recommendations for a video card I can't really help with anything specifically since I don't game on the computer but whenever I buy a new part for my PC I usually go to NewEgg.com and read the user reviews on each product and I'm almost always satisfied with my purchase based on their reviews.

For the price of a good video card though you're either going to come close or exceed the price of the newest xbox 360 which are only $200 so why spend the money on a video card?

Hey, I just hooked this up to my flat panel, Samsung, LCD 1080p HDTV and turned off my laptop screen...and it did the same thing. Is that still a product of the graphics card?

Yeah because you're hooking your tv up to your video card on the laptop so if that is the problem with it displaying on the laptop screen then that's going to be the problem with any external display.