• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Curry not in Knicks rotation.....soooo

HawkItus

Would anyone be interested in a big lazy center? not sure how his contract looks now a days, but if its not obscene any takers?

His contract isn't that awful considering the offensive punch that he can give you but we have nothing in that contract range that I'd give up for him.

Does a Bibby for Curry (+ necessary dressings) work? IF(big if) Acie emerges this year would that be legit thought?

I'd probably do a Bibby for Curry/filler and unprotected 1st ... but I'd like to see how we play for a while before I made any trades.

This Trade Succeeded! Go back to adjust your trade or start over.

Atlanta Hawks

Incoming Players

Photo: Eddy Curry

Eddy Curry

Salary: $9,723,983 Years Remaining: 2

Photo: Jamal Crawford

Jamal Crawford

Salary: $8,640,000 Years Remaining: 3

Outgoing Players: Speedy Claxton, Mike Bibby

New York Knicks

Incoming Players

Photo: Speedy Claxton

Speedy Claxton

Salary: $5,757,818 Years Remaining: 2

Photo: Mike Bibby

Mike Bibby

Salary: $14,983,603 Years Remaining: 1

Outgoing Players: Eddy Curry, Jamal Crawford

Knicks get some quick flexibility, we actually get a player to fill in if the marvin negotiations don't float.....

Eddy has 2 seasons at around 10 apeice left on his contract but I don't know if they add anything of value with that filler money between he and Bibby. I wouldn't do it, I think Curry is a cancer and the way our team is currently constructed we probably want someone who can play D coming off the bench instead of another offensive guy.

I might consider Curry for Speedy+Zaza but even there I'm dubious. I think that Curry is so phenomenally bad on D that he might be a worse overall player than even Zaza. Since we don't make an attempt to go inside with our current group, I'm not sure we'd make an attempt to go inside with Curry and other than being the focal point of the offense and scoring, Eddy Curry is between bad and horrible at every facet of the game.

I'd probably do a Bibby for Curry/filler and unprotected 1st ... but I'd like to see how we play for a while before I made any trades.

In this case we are getting an unprotected first which I'd do ina second but they wouldn't because they are going to be a lottery team.

• Admin
Would anyone be interested in a big lazy center? not sure how his contract looks now a days, but if its not obscene any takers?

No interest at all in that guy. He is a complete waste of talent and money. The worst defensive big man in the league with a bad attitude. He doesn't rebound either. He is extremely turnover prone as well. He averages more turnovers(126) then Assists (32) + Steals (14) + blocks (29).

His contract isn't that awful considering the offensive punch that he can give you but we have nothing in that contract range that I'd give up for him.

Curry has 2 yrs at 20 million, plus a player option for a third year at 11.2 million. He's also been a net negative for every team he played for. It's been 7 years and the verdict is in, Eddy isn't very good. And for all the offensive production he gives you, he negates that with turnovers, his aversion to defense, and his atrocious rebounding.

Curry has 2 yrs at 20 million, plus a player option for a third year at 11.2 million. He's also been a net negative for every team he played for. It's been 7 years and the verdict is in, Eddy isn't very good. And for all the offensive production he gives you, he negates that with turnovers, his aversion to defense, and his atrocious rebounding.

I agree, that's why I said they'd have to give us an unprotected lottery pick and a 5-6 million dollar filler. We can't expect much more for Bibby than that if we do trade him.

You also have to keep in mind that Curry has never played with anyone in the front court that is good defensively. If you could put him at center with Horford and Smoove at the 3-4 for stretches of the game he'd be quite productive.

This topic doesn't really belong in the homecourt forum since there's not a rumor of us trading for him or anything like that so I'm going to move it to around the nba.

I agree, that's why I said they'd have to give us an unprotected lottery pick and a 5-6 million dollar filler. We can't expect much more for Bibby than that if we do trade him.

You also have to keep in mind that Curry has never played with anyone in the front court that is good defensively. If you could put him at center with Horford and Smoove at the 3-4 for stretches of the game he'd be quite productive.

This topic doesn't really belong in the homecourt forum since there's not a rumor of us trading for him or anything like that so I'm going to move it to around the nba.

He played with Tyson Chandler. And don't be fooled - Curry is a waste.

He played with Tyson Chandler. And don't be fooled - Curry is a waste.

Chandler was decent then, but he was still young and nowhere near the player he is now.

I don't think that Curry is anything special, but he's one of the best low post scorers in the league so he's got some value but it's got to be used properly and in small doses. He's definitely not a player that you can build your team around that's for sure.