• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

a 21 year old gains weight fast

coachx

At 21 Diaw could gain 10 pounds of muscle in one month without any supplements.

I bet he can guard the sf position at 203 lbs better than Dog could at 230. The reason is that Diaw will actually try.

My earlier post was a little overly optimistic but I don't see why this team can't win 35 games.

We will sign a decent sg b/c there are only so many starting jobs to go around. Like one writer said, when the Hawks sign a GM, coach, and Terry, more will follow. Now that this team has some stability Jackson should consider us and Dion and DJ will be options as well.

Lenoard off the bench as a shooter would be beautiful with any of the above 3 starting at sg.

Nailon or Ham are options at sf as well.

Worse case scenario, even if he is a little light right now, he won't be any worse than Dog and he will likely be better. Offense is altogether a different matter. He MUST be able to at least give us SOME scoring and he MUST be able to knockdwon uncontested jumpers with regularity. If he can't do that, the team will struggle when he's on the floor.

As far as us winning 35 games goes, we'll see. But even if we do, so what? I think we would have exceeded our win total from last year if we had brought the exact same tema back simply because the players would have been more familiar with each other and because Theo will start out the season healthy. That being said, if we win 40+ games with this new team, Stotts should be a serious Coach of the Year candidate.

shown the ability to consistently knock down mid range J's either. The ability to knock down the mid range J was what Ira improved upon the most, HOPEFULLY Diaw will improve in that area as well. Ira's ability to knock down the 3 later in the season was a bonus.